Frequently Asked Questions

1Is your company certified in DVBE, SB-PW, DBE, SDVOSB, and HUBZONE?
Yes, we’ve received certifications in all of these programs.

2Do you provide traffic control?
Yes, we can do simple T13 flagging closures, pilot cars, and any freeway lane closures that you need.

3Do you provide certified flaggers?
Yes, all of our flaggers are properly qualified.

4Do you rent CMS boards, arrow boards, light towers, attenuator trucks (crash trucks), and other traffic control supplies?
Yes, we have all of these available for rent. Call us to arrange for your rentals.

5Does your company sell traffic control supplies to municipalities?
Yes, please call Jason Milligan at 530-941-9080 for all of your sales needs.

6What kind of trucking do you provide?
We have belly dumps, end dumps, and flat beds. We also haul asphalt oil.

7Does your company provide concrete washouts to the local area?
Yes, please call us for more details.

8Do you provide CAS signs, permanent signs, and installation?
Yes, we do all of the above.

9Are you able to provide traffic control needs at the last minute?
Yes, we have a great team that works very well at a moment’s notice.

10Can you provide pilot car services for oversized loads?
Yes, we can.